Author Topic: Subscription  (Read 6853 times)

bobcain

Subscription
« on: June 28, 2012, 07:01:57 PM »
Does a subscription of your software on the iPad allow you to also use the iPhone, or are they totally separate?  For instance, if I subscribe my iPad, will I automatically have be able to load maps on my iPhone?

Flierx

Re: Subscription
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 10:08:25 PM »
Additional Subscription information request, if I may piggy-back on the same topic:

Does SkyRadar require a subscription when the device is used to provide the WingXPro app FIS-B information?

SkyRADARSupport

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 07:34:41 AM »
No additional subscription is required to use it on iPhone - a single subscription covers up to 5 devices (any combination of iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches). Please keep in mind that iPhone/iPod version does not support charts, but you can still use it for ADS-B weather.

Regarding WingX question, no subscription for SkyRadar application is required if a pilot intends to use SkyRadar receivers with WingX (only active WingX subscription).

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 05:56:34 PM »
I have only 4 devices (3 ipads and 1 iphone) yet the program says I have 5 devices registered and won't allow me to open the program on one of my ipads.

How do I "de-register" a device I no longer use and how do I see what devices are on my account?